WATERMELON LEMONADE WITHOUT ADDED SUGAR

To most of you, it won’t be a surprise anymore that I’m a massive fan of watermelon. Besides the fact that it’s incredibly tasty it also comes with a tonne of beneficial nutrients but most of all, it’s a fantastic fruit to work with. So after letting you guys in on my watermelon ice pops and my watermelon sorbet, I figured I might as well let the entire watermelon out of the bag and complete the summer goodness with this amazing watermelon lemonade without added sugar! Yes, wordplays – I’ll see myself out.


INGREDIENTS
4 lemons

INSTRUCTIONS

Half your watermelon and scoop the flesh into a blender. Process until smooth and strain through a fine-mesh sieve to remove seeds. 

Full instructions recipe visit: https://thegreedyvegan.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here