Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe

I’ve perfected my frozen hot chocolate recipe, and today I’m going to share it with you! This drink is super chocolatey, and a great original frozen treat for anytime. It tastes like hot chocolate, but the frosty texture, and rich cocoa flavor make it perfect for summer, and is great for a Christmas in July party. Tastes just like the famous frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity in New York!


Ingredients
1 cup milk (I used 2 percent)
1 cup chocolate milk
4 packages of hot cocoa packets (any brand will do)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
A tablespoon of chocolate sauce (I used my husband’s family’s homemade chocolate fudge)
Whipped cream (as much as you desire)
3 cups of ice

Instructions
In a blender blend together the milk, ice, hot cocoa, chocolate milk, vanilla extract, and tablespoon of hot fudge, until smooth. Pour into a mug, topping with whipped cream and a dash of chocolate sauce! Enjoy! (Yes, it really is that easy!)

Full instructions recipe visit: https://www.thesitsgirls.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here